Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer

sorry i have not posted for a while, but the night of my first posting i got really sick. i threw up. it was bad. and i was still sick for two days. so here i am, not 100% better but still much better. i want to thank everyone who took care of me. Jay and my mom and dad and god. thank you all so much.

So i have just been cast in DMTC's summer show little shop of horrors, as the lead role of Seymour. i am very excited.

Also it is official that i will be laid off come june 30th, so i have one week and two days left. so i will be juicing the hell out of the hours and trying to get as much money as possible. and i will try to find another job. for one and a half months.

Oh and i am going camping at the end of July. so excited!

also loan people are giving me shit, and my dad, and my dad is doing a lot for me for these loans and i thank him a lot. i love him so much. and he is really excited i got Seymour, so this show is going to be for him.

1 comment:

LauraMeltsFaces said...

I'm sorry you're getting laid off after all! Boo! I was hoping that this wouldn't happen..:-/

And YAAYYYYYY for getting the role as Seymour! Another lead role for the fabulous Josh Smith! Can't wait to see the show! :)