Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'll drink to that

So here i Am in Hollywood, at school in AMDA. I am having a pretty good time, and i am learning quite a lot about the business and other aspects of it. I am meeting tons of people and people who have worked on Broadway and other professional stages. most of them are my teachers. Speaking of teachers, i just love my voice teacher!! she is the only one on the voice faculty that is an opera singer, and she is a damn good one, and she is gonna train me to be one as well. which i think once you can sing classically or in an Opera style i think you can sing musical theatre very well, cause they are related, closely, Musical theatre and Opera. So i am hopefully going to have a stellar voice once i come out of here.

I have been reading the notebook recently and i have fallen in love with it. it has a special place in my heart and means a great deal to me. i have not finished it yet, and on purpose, i want to savor in the greatness which is that book. Life here is good, but holly wood gets rather old after a while, and i want to go home A LOT. i am still in love with Sacramento and all it has given me. Well till next time, this is Joshua Smith Signing off.

No comments: